Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) use pre-taxed dollars help participants save on qualified dependent care including child care, summer and day camps and care for dependent loved ones who are unable to care of themselves and who live with the participant . This added benefit increasing helps participants stretch their dependent care dollars farther and reduces payroll taxes for both employers and employees.
Thanks to a recent modification by the IRS to the "Use-it-or-lose-it" rule, employers can opt-in to allow participants to carry over up to $500 to the following benefit year.
As your FSA Administrator BPC Provides:
- A dedicate team of accredited professionals
- Customized account implementation
- Employee education and simplified enrollment
- Compliance consulting and regulatory monitoring
- 24 /7 online account access
- BPC claims processing technology gives employers options: debit card, mail, fax, web and mobile
Contact BPC to learn more about how an HRA can enhance your benefits offering and reap significant health care saving and reduced payroll taxes.