BPC Knows ERISA
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) is a federal law that establishes standards for employer-sponsored benefit plans. BPC knows ERISA and will help your business stay compliant with government rules and regulations.
BPC's ERISA services can:
• Determine if you provide plans that are subject to ERISA
• Evaluate existing plan documents for compliance with current ERISA standards
• Implement a Wrap Plan (if required)
• Meet Form 5500 filing requirements each year, including the Summary Annual Report (SAR)
The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) was signed into law in 1974 in an effort to establish standards in the administration of employer-sponsored benefit plans. The law requires both retirement and health benefit plans to disclose certain information in writing to participants, and in some cases, file annual reports.
ERISA regulations apply to a broad range of health and welfare plans, including:
• Dental and Vision Plans
• Some EAP and Wellness Plans
• Life and Disability Plans
• Health FSAs and HRAs