LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
143,000,000 Million People Were affected by the Equifax breach in 2017.
The odds are that your information was compromised. The breach lasted from May through July 2017. The hackers accessed people's names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses and, in some instances, driver's license numbers. Those types of personal information are the crown jewels for fraudsters and identity thieves. What should you do?
- Find out if your information has been accessed by going to the Equifax website.
- Check your credit reports from Transunion, Equifax, and Experian. Accounts or activity that you don't recognize could indicate identity theft.
- Place a credit freeze on your files. A freeze makes it harder for someone to open an account in your name. Keep in mind that a credit freeze will not prevent a thief from making changes to your existing accounts.
- Monitor your credit card and bank accounts closely for changes you don't recognize.
- File your taxes early - before a scammer can. Tax identity theft occurs when someone uses your Social Security number to get a tax refund or a job. Respond right away to letters from the IRS.
- Add LifeLock as a voluntary group benefit and encourage your employees to enroll. If done through payroll deductions, there is no cost to the Employer and Employees get a discounted rate, less than purchasing direct from LifeLock. Cost is as low as $3.92 per pay for LifeLock Benefit Elite.
- Not convinced? Did you know that this is Equifax's second breach? The first one occurred in 2015 affecting 15 million individuals. This time it is 10 times larger than the first one. It is not a matter of IF but WHEN. Don't delay and don't fret. Just enroll in LifeLock monitoring and protection.
12,400,000 Million People Were Victims of Identity Theft in 2014. Count on the Industry Leader to Protect You.
Comprehensive identity theft protection from LifeLock helps safeguard your finances, credit and good name. In today's always-connected world, that's more important than ever. You're at risk every time you bank online, search, shop, text, or tweet.
LifeLock helps stop identity fraud before the damage can be done, and if you do become a victim, LifeLock knows exactly what to do. In fact, LifeLock protects you in ways that you can't protect yourself. LifeLock reviews each attempt to misuse your identity, and sends you an alert when we detect an exposure or threat using our proprietary Not Me® alert system.† Our Not Me® verification technology allows members to respond to verify whether it’s a legitimate transaction or whether it’s attempted identity theft.
LifeLock offers a $1 Million Service Guarantee‡ if you become a victim of identity theft while you are a Lifelock member. Lifelock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts, lawyers, investigators, consultants and whoever else it takes to help your recovery.
Go ahead, live free knowing LifeLock is searching over a trillion data points every day looking for potential threats to your identity.
When we find something suspicious, we'll let you know through our patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system.
If you do become a victim, LifeLock’s Certified Resolution Specialists will handle your case every step of the way. In fact, LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire the experts necessary to help restore your good name. ‡
Sign up for LifeLock through BPC and obtain Coverage at a Discounted Rate: Less than buying direct from LifeLock
No cost to Employer. Discounted rates for Employees. BPC does all the work... a win-win combination
Pricing per bi-weekly pay periods:
LifeLock Benefit Elite
Employee $3.92, Employee+Spouse $7.84, Employee+Children $6.86, Family $10.78
LifeLock Ultimate Plus
Employee $11.76, Employee+Spouse $23.53, Employee+Children $16.67, Family $28.44
Learn more by selecting the option the best describes you. Employers will learn how they protect their employees and their productivity while benefiting from the lowest monthly rates available. Individuals whose employers do not offer LifeLock as a benefit solution can sign up for discounted rates through BPC.
By submitting your enrollment in LifeLock service, you represent that you have the authority to enroll those dependents indicated in LifeLock service and you further agree to LifeLock’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://www.lifelock.com/legal/terms/ on behalf of yourself and on behalf of any member of your family you are enrolling.
†Network does not cover all transactions and scope may vary.
‡The benefits under the Service Guarantee are provided under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by State National Insurance Company. As this is only a summary please see the actual policy for applicable terms and restrictions at LifeLock.com.
* “Identity Theft Tracking Study,” a commissioned survey conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of LifeLock. April/May 2014