Choosing the plan that is best for your organization depends on proper analysis and a clear understanding of your objectives.
Few employers can successfully compete in the tight labor marketplace without maintaining a comprehensive employee benefit program. A major component of such a program must be one or more qualified retirement plans such as a 401(k), Profit Sharing or Pension. Whichever plan you choose, they all have important advantages for you but also numerous pitfalls. Failure to administer your plan according to your plan document, Internal Revenue Service or Department of Labor rules and regulations can reverse all the advantages for which you planned.
Unfortunately, in today's business climate, the Human Resources or Accounting departments often lack:
The Right Tools to Build The Best Retirement Plan
How can BPC help you with Retirement Plan Administration?
BPC begins with an understanding of your company's objectives. Accordingly, BPC administration begins with plan design and includes:
- Plan Design
- Standardized or Non-Standardized Regional Prototypes
- Individually Designed Special Needs Plans
- Preparation of Plan Document
- Plan Communication
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- Required Employee Notices
- Plan Approval
- IRS Submission for Individual Determination Letters
- Plan Administration
- ADP/ACP Discrimination Testing for 401(k) Plans
- Top Heavy Testing
- Participation and coverage testing
- Section 415 and Deduction Limits Review
- Document Compliance
- Calculation of Vesting
- Management Reporting Package
- Filing IRS Form 5500 with attachments
BPC administers a variety of plans, including Qualified Plans, Flex Plans, and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans.
Selecting a Qualified Plan is not easy. BPC is here to help.
2013 BPC Holiday Schedule
|Good Friday||Friday, March 29 - close at noon|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 27|
|Independence Day||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 2|
|BPC Holiday Party||December 6 - Closes at noon|
|New Years Eve||December 21 - Closes at noon|
|New Years||January 1|